Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Default Word 2007: printing two pages on one sheet

Hi Zv1,

Send a Frown and wait until Office 2007 is released.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Zvi Lerman" Zvi wrote in message
news
When I select print 2 pages on one sheet, the first document prints fine. If
I have to print a second document, however, it comes out garbled: instead of
two reduced pages side by side on a single sheet, the two pages print full
size one on top of the other. The result is an unreadable mess. The only
solution that I have found so far is to exit Word, restart it, reset the
printer properties dialog, and print the second document from scratch.

Any suggestions?

Zvi Lerman