Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Default Two questions about Word UserForms

Question 1.

I am using the following UserForm in a word document:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

With ActiveDocument
.Bookmarks("Report_Number").Range _
.InsertBefore TextBox1
.Bookmarks("Date").Range _
.InsertBefore TextBox2
.Bookmarks("Location").Range _
.InsertBefore TextBox3
.Bookmarks("Spool_Details").Range _
.InsertBefore TextBox4
.Bookmarks("Pump_Pressure").Range _
.InsertBefore TextBox5

End With

I would like to use a Combo Box to add additional questions on the UserForm
with set answers contained in the Combo Box which would be placed at the
relevant bookmark location. How do I go about this?

Question 2.

In the same UserForm, I would like to add a yes/no question or a macro
button. If the answer is yes or the macro button is clicked, then the
document would create a second page identical to the first, with all the
bookmarked information included. If the answer was no or the macro button
left unclicked, then just the original page as laid out in the template would
be created with the contents of the bookmarked information included.

Is this possible, and if so how do I go about it?