Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
gnGracie gnGracie is offline
Junior Member

Default How to set up Outlook Contacts for mail merge

I've exported my outlook contacts to a file on my desktop to use for
mail merge, and when I try to set up a new profile in Word (during the
mail merge wizard), I keep getting this message:

Unable to obtain list of tables from the data source.

How do I set my Outlook Contacts as the source for mail merge to pull
files from. I'm so frustrated with this program!

BTW, is outlook Contacts stored as "outlook.pst" ?

Thanks for any help. Gonna walk away for a while now and cool off.

Brandy