Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Algona Cat Lady Algona Cat Lady is offline

Default type a greeting letter in english & translated to spanish

Thankyou so much but first I would like to find out if there is a way I can
do it myself. I'm still kind of in the learning stage? Google has a way but
it doesn't print it letter form. It prints it in english on one side of the
page and then spanish on the other. Looks kind office plain not neighbor
friendly.

"GY2" wrote:

If you aren't focusing on the 'how to' aspects of your question and just
want a simple welcome note I will be happy to do that for you. Just reply
with your short English text (like four or five sentances) and I will
send you back the EspaƱol. Just leave blanks for personal information you
might want to give them like your name or phone. You can fill that in before
you print it out.

"Algona Cat Lady" Algona Cat wrote in
message news
I have new neighbors and they only speak spanish and I only speak english.
would like to write them a note to welcome them to their new home and
welcome
to the neighborhood. How do i do that? How do I write it in english and
then
translate it to spanish?
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Melissa