I am using Word 2003 with Outlook Express as my default mail client. I don't
use Word as my email editor, but I can send emails from Word.

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
I believe that you will find only Office Outlook can use Office Word (same
versions).
"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
I'm not sure why this has happened because WordXP was installed. If the
Internet settings shows OE as your default mail client, that should be

it.

Terry

"Sherry" wrote in message
: Before I installed word 2002(works suite2005) this worked fine using
jasc
: paint shop photo album 5 with OE. I previously had office 97 on my
computer.
: Only discovered the problem after installing the new program
:
: "TF" wrote:
:
: Has this ever worked on your computer through OE?
:
: Terry
:
: "Sherry" wrote in message
: ...
: :I have outlook express as my default email program and it shows up

in
my
: list
: : of IE programs. Do you have any other suggestions?
: :
: : "TF" wrote:
: :
: : Sherry
: :
: : Check that in Control Panel, Internet Options, Programs tab that
OE
is
: set
: : as the default Email program.
: :
: : --
: : Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: : http://word.mvps.org/
: :
: : "Sherry" wrote in message
: : ...
: : :I have installed works suite 2005 on my windows xp computer,

but
now
: when I
: : : try to email directly from programs (word 2002 & jasc photo
album)
: outlook
: : : comes up which I don't use. OE is my default in IE. How do I

get
OE in
: the
: : : above programs?