Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word 2007 MailMerge Adding Strange Characters...

It seems OK here.

But...
which version of Word 2007?
what is your data source?
are you using non-ANSI character sets & which version of Windows, which
default locale?

I can try to have a look here if you can send me the material, but I can
only test in a WinXP/English/Office2007beta2TR environment

Peter Jamieson

"East Asia" wrote in message
The Word 2007 Mailmerge is inserting a strange character (a y with two
dots above it) after every merge field entry.

This appears to be a bug, is there a workarround? I cannot search and
replace this character.

Thanks!

EA