Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Robin is offline

Default bullet spacing

Thanks a mill. The font turned out to be "Symbol". I changed it to Arial and
selected the black circle which fixed the problem. That's very clever, and
therefore so are you.
Cheers, Rob

"Jezebel" wrote:

If both columns have the same size text and the same line spacing, then the
difference is coming from the bullet itself -- eg, the bullet is from a
different font (with different metrics) or is from the same font but is
larger. Experiment with setting the bullet size smaller, or choosing a
bullet from the same font as the text.

"Robin" wrote in message
Hi. I have inserted a bulletted list in the left column of a table. In the
right column, I have quantities that needs to line up (not bulletted).
However, although the bulletted line spacing is set to "single" and the
before and after spacing is set to zero, the line spacing seems to be
slightly more than this. The way I know this is that the right column does
not quite line up. I get close if I set the right column "after spacing"
1pt. Any ideas how I can force the bulleted list not to increase the
spacing.
The list is long and the resulting difference is annoying...