ilyaz

Default Footnote problem

I used to have Word 2000. In it, when I pointed mouse to a footnote
insertion (a superscript number in a text), a small flag and then the
footnote text would appear in a small window, which was quite a convenience.
Recently, I have installed MS Word 2002 on my Windows XP Home SP2. Now, when
I point mouse to a footnote, all I get is a flicker and no text or anything.
Is this normal for Word 2002? Did Word 2002 abandoned this footnote option?
Is there a way to get it back? Any assistance is appreciated.

--

Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, Florida