Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ron Perry Ron Perry is offline

Default Change layout of address inserted from Outlook 2007 to Word 2007?

How can I change the layout of addresses inserted from Contacts in Outlook
2007 into Word 2007? Presently, it skips the "Company" field, which I want,
and adds the "Country" field, which I don't want. (In Word 2000, you could
manipulate this with autotext and "addresslayout," but that's apparently not
available in Word 2007.) Also, in earlier versions of Word, the insert
address toolbar button had a dropdown arrow associated with it, with the last
few addresses you used. Has this been eliminated in Word 2007? Now it appears
that all you get is the button. Thanks!