Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Colro boxes in template

It may appear that way; perhaps the Office 2007 ones are currently sorting
to the top. But there are plenty for earlier versions, and you can search
for templates for a specific version (and FWIW I had nothing to do with any
of them).

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in message
oups.com...

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I think what you're asking would come under the general heading of

"graphic
design." There may well be some specific name for the "color boxes," but

don't know what it is. Not being a graphic artist or designer, I can't

help
any more than that, but you might look at
http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx? for examples of
attractive layout and design. I don't necessarily recommend any of these
templates on the basis of how well they work (often they are very

difficult
for novice users to adapt), but most of them are reasonably nice

looking.

Thanks Suzanne. I also noticed that you cleverly made most of the
templates require Office 2007

-Robert