Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Default Print a copy of the End-User License Agreement

Hi JoAnn,
This is the statement that I am trying to prove is wrong:
"it's perfectly legal for someone to have multiple installations of the same piece of software on different computers
as long as only one instance is in use at any given time."

Tue, 5 Dec 2006 20:39:40 -0500, "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Not for an older version. It's there for 2003.

It's in your system somewhere. I thought it was in the Help file. Like I
said, I use 2003 so I can't check.

Do you have a specific question? Perhaps someone can help you with it.

Have a good day,
RScotti

remove "nospam" in order to email me.