Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Print a copy of the End-User License Agreement

According to one Web site, open Help and look in the Contents. But you could
try going to http://www.microsoft.com/about/legal...s/default.aspx and
inputting your exact SKU and version.

FWIW, all retail versions of Office allow you to activate the software on
one desktop and one laptop, assumed to be owned by the same person and not
used simultaneously. OEM versions are licensed for only one machine; see
"Cannot activate OEM edition more than once in Office XP" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=300273. This KB article also says: "The
Oemeula.txt file is contained in the Office1.cab file on the root of an
Office XP CD-ROM. You can extract Oemeula.txt from the Office1.cab cabinet
file in order to open it in a text editor." Presumably the retail EULA is
located similarly.

"RScotti" wrote in message
Hi,
I want to Print a copy of the MS Word/Office XP End-User License Agreement

but since I already installed it I don't
think I can't get it off the CD.
I did search in the help and it went to a license agreement but it was for

the MS Office online service.
Can some please tell me where I can get this to print it out?

Have a good day,
RScotti

remove "nospam" in order to email me.