Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Copy/paste with Track Changes

See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
for the secret.

"SCO" wrote in message
I am using Word 2003. Since upgrading I have found that I cannot

copy/paste
text with track changes between documents (ie, I have two documents with
track changes, I want to copy a couple of paragraphs which have been

marked
up and paste them with the same mark ups in new document). Normally I

would
use CTRL F3 to cut and CTRL SHIFT F3 to paste (without tracking on), this
works within one document but I cannot get it to work between two

documents.
Any tips?