Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kitleo kitleo is offline

Default Multicard reader !!!

Thankyou Suzanne for your help, I am a complete notive and didn't know where
to go to ask for help. The instructions with the photoframe are so basic and
give no help. I really appreciate your kindness. Happy Christmas

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I imagine your card reader will be able to write as well; the card is much
like a floppy disk (not like a CD), so the card reader is like a disk drive.

I hope this is the place to come for advice. I have brought a digital photo
frame for a christmas pressy and want to put some photos on for them. I then

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
Amerzon but now wonder if this is what I need as I have not opened it
thinking it needs to be a reader writer???? Can anyone please advise?