Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] anthonyroh@gmail.com is offline

Default Create carriage-return in Notepad using replace

Hey Graham,
Thanks, I realized I put this into the wrong group. I am trying to
make a script easier to read using Notepad. I know there is a command
out there using the Edit\Replace to substitute commas with a carriage
return to make everything with a comma on a new line.

Sorry if I was confusing, but thanks for responding. Any thoughts
using Notepad?

Graham Mayor wrote:
There is no 'carriage' to return in a word processor. Pressing the enter key
(^p in the replace dialog) creates a new paragraph. Shift enter (^l) creates
a new line within a paragraph.

wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to create carriage returns in a Notepad
document? Using from the Edit Menu, Replace? for example, for every
comma it detects a carriage return on the comma.