Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word Documents suddenly no longer accessible.

If you have Norton AntiVirus, disable its Office Plug-in.

"CptnBob" wrote in message
Oh, by the way, Win XP SP2 and Word 2003. Excell files won't open either.

"CptnBob" wrote:

All of a sudden (after fighting through a (Normal.doc) malfunction, many

of
my documents will no longer open. I get a message informing me that I

don't
have permission to open them, but they are my documents. I never

protected
them from myself!! What on earth have I done to myself now??

Cptn Bob (should have stayed at sea)