Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jhoga@salisburync.gov is offline

Default Mouse will not scroll in Word 2007, but works in other Office 2007

Mike-in-Texas wrote:
I have an Inland wireless 5-button mouse that works fine in all Office 2007
applications EXCEPT Word; this is the only program where the mouse will not
function properly. I've searched through some of the other forum questions
and found a few others who were having similar problems with Word (though no
mention of other applications). I have the latest Office updates installed
and I believe the mouse driver is up-to-date.

I have the same problem I have switched several types mice,and
installed multiple drivers. The problem seems to relate to a standard
windows driver.