Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Elise J Elise J is offline

Default Merging to labels

Tried inserting the mergefields I needed, still missing data when perform the
merge. Did the match field thing and that is correct. It is sporatic on
the data it is not merging. Using Word 2002 - is this the problem?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Probably because you are using the Addressblock which causes more problems
than it solves. Just insert the individual mergefields that you want to
appear on the labels in the configuration that you want.

Also, see the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Elise J" Elise wrote in message
Doing a mail merge to labels. My data source has all the information
required. However, when I do the merge, some of the data is not being
merged
into the label format. Help!.