Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default does anyone know any fixed width chinese fonts?

What I see is that the top line of characters has one more than the bottom
row and that's what's changing your line length more than just a colon. Not
what you asked but...

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"roger_27" wrote in message
hey, I'm making a table-like piece of text, and I need a fixed width
chinese
font so that all the columns lines up perfectly..

there are fixed with fonts, but the ones that I have dont support
chinese....
here is some chinese if you think you can help

as you can see (if you have the chinese language installed in IE that is,)
the second line is shorter, because of the colon symbol. I want both lines
the same length. thanks.