Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Pilcrow Sign

Ya know, I don't think I've ever been able to convince anyone of the value
of seeing the non-printing characters. The only other person I know who uses
them is my husband. We both started out using Word when it was a DOS-based
program so we were accustomed to seeing those characters.

I've tried explaining the benefits to my friends/co-workers but they just
don't care. :-(

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Pat Garard" apgarard-bigpond:net:au wrote in message
... and no thanks to you? ...
`[:-{
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Click on the ¶ button on your toolbar one time.

(Some of us can't work without them.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"elemspedteacher" wrote in
message ...
Please help me! I imported a document and now every time I use Word a
pilcrow
sign keeps showing at the end of each line (even when I don't use text)
and
an arrow appears if I use tab. These symbols are showing up in every
new and
old opened document and it's really annoying! How do I get rid of these
unwanted symbols once and for all???