Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Pilcrow Sign

I've yet to see any documents at work where they've used paragraph settings.
We won't even mention styles. If they won't do the former, they can't do the
latter. Ugh!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Now follow JoAnn's sage advice: switch them on again, learn to use them,
and see how much your formatting improves. (or are you the one of those
swine who uses empty paragraphs for spacing?)

"elemspedteacher" wrote in
message ...
I fixed it!

"elemspedteacher" wrote:

Please help me! I imported a document and now every time I use Word a
pilcrow
sign keeps showing at the end of each line (even when I don't use text)
and
an arrow appears if I use tab. These symbols are showing up in every
new and
old opened document and it's really annoying! How do I get rid of these
unwanted symbols once and for all???