Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default PDF to Word Converter

What you're talking about is different. Office 2007 has a .pdf converter
add-in on their system, I don't know if it goes from .pdf to Word tho.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"derekh" wrote in message
I have not, I was at a Microsoft Vista Launch yesterday and they
specifically
said that there was such a converter free from Microsoft, however, with
the
licensing issues between Microsoft and Adobe, they could not release the
converter within the Windows products, however, they could make it
available
for download. During the conference, we did not have an opprotunity to ask
the name of the software.

--
Derek E. Hess, M.S.
MEM Operations Systems Administrator/Alternate Security Coordinator

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

There are several free/low cost .pdf creating software programs. I've
never
seen any free .pdf to Word converters.

Did you try Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"derekh" wrote in message
Can you please lead me toward a free Word to PDF/PDF to Word converter?