Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Keeping formatting in second line of bullet

You haven't exactly answered my question. If you are pressing Enter, you are
creating a new paragraph. Word tends to assume that the beginning of a
paragraph is the beginning of a sentence. You can disable automatic
capitalization for the beginning of sentences in Tools | AutoCorrect
Options, or you can use a line break (Shift+Enter) to start a new line
without breaking the paragraph.

"Annette Chaffee" wrote in
message ...
I tested it both ways and it does the same thing - it capitalizes even if
there is not a bulletpoint. I know that there is a way to keep the
formatting consistant and not capitalize, I just cannot recall it!

Thanks,
Annette

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you allowing Word to wrap the text to the next line, or are you

pressing
Enter?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Annette Chaffee" wrote in
message ...
I am working on a document that has several bullet points. Each time

the
sentence wraps to a second/third line it is capitalizing the word in

that
line. Can someone tell me how to keep the sentence consistant and NOT
capitalized on each line under a bullet?

Thanks very much,
Annette