Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
heshie75v heshie75v is offline

Default Cursor

STANDARD!

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Excuse me for popping in - Are you using a standard cursor or is it
something you've downloaded from any number of sites?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"heshie75v" wrote in message
The cursor disappears when I press enter and it takes an extrodinary
amount
of time for it to reappear on the next line..This DID NOT happen with my
office 2000.On the same PC, just upgraded to 2003

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

If you press and release the Control key, does it reappear?

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"heshie75v" wrote in message
Not really, it still acts the same. Especially when I hit "enter" the
cursor
is just gone for a while ;(

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

Go to the Control Panel and Printers and other hardware. Select the
Mouse
Properties and Pointer Options. Uncheck hide pointer while typing and
if
you
wish select the Show location of pointer when pressing the Ctrl key.
Hope
this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"heshie75v" wrote:

Why does my cursore disappear when I am typing a simple letter and
his
"enter"?
I cannot determine "where I am" in my typing ..very annoying