Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Default Add a column to the left of an existing document

Hi Suzanne,
I do have a table and I did get it into Excel after a little work.
Thanks for your help.
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:41:45 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

As Doug pointed out, those settings are for newspaper-style columns, not
table columns. For that you need Table Properties. I'm not, however,
convinced that you actually have a table. With table gridlines displayed
(Table | Show Gridlines), do you actually see your text in individual cells?
Or are your columns perhaps created with tab characters or spaces? If so,
you can convert the text to a table.

Have a good day,
RScotti

remove "nospam" in order to email me.