Word Heretic

G'day Carol_Education ,

Did you just paste the caps into Word? This makes them bitmaps - very
clunky. What I normally do is this (you dont need all steps)

1. Print Screen

2. MS Photo Editor, Paste, Crop

EITHER

3.a Save as .bmp

3.b Load bmp into photoshop for Save As Web, gif

OR

3 Save as Gif (change your color scheme to non gradiented before doing
caps)

THEN

4. Load Word, stick cursor at insert point, select Insert Picture
and the file.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Carol_Education reckoned:

I write training guides using Word 2002. Many guides have screen captures.
when printing the guides it will print the first 12 pages and then start over
again from page 1. Bringing the guide up for viewing purposes is very slow
due to screen captures. The text is readily available but the 'painting' of
the screen captures take a long time. this has happened since going to XP.