Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
accesskastle accesskastle is offline

Default Not all records merged

Hi. I'm new to Word merges. Basically what I wanted to do was have 2 labels
per 8.5 x 11 paper, each one ~4.5" high by 6.5" wide (one on the top of the
page, the other below). I created this by creating a custom document and
tested it with a merge of 5 records. When I performed the merge to a new
document, first it duplicated the same label twice on the same page. Then
when I added "Next record" after the top and bottom, it only showed one of
each, but only 4 records merged. Its like it gets to the end of 2 pages and
then gives out or something. Does anyone know how to set up the template to
avoid this problem?