Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jack Jack is offline

Default How do I make a booklet reading from right to left?

I strongly suspect you are going to need a Hebrew version of Office to do
this. I've never had to manipulate Hebrew text, but I do occasionaly receive
Arabic documents, which also read right to left. I try to avoid touching
them. Even moving the cursor key has unpredictable effects (the cursor left
arrow actually moves the cursor to the right, if you see what I mean).
There's no problem printing the documents or doing simple manipulations,
such as integrating these pages into existing documents or even distilling
them to make PDFs, but I haven't managed to do anything clever with them.
Even correcting errors, by copying and pasting letters from elsewhere in the
text is tantalisingly difficult as you're never exactly sure where it's
going to paste!
"T. Oliver" T. wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how I can make a booklet (either by format or by a
printing option) that reads from right to left in Office 2007? It is for
Jewish ceremony.

I can't find an option or a template that works.

Thanks.