Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default In Word 2007, single label always prints on row 1, col 1

Why would they update a beta when the final version has been released?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"wilkes71" wrote in message
news
It has been four months and still doesn't work. Is there an update to word
2007 beta yet?

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?ZG9kZ2VtYQ==?=,

When I attempt to print a single label in Word 2007, it will only print
in
Row 1, Col 1, no matter what row and column I request. This is true on
included label templates and custom labels.

This is a known issue with the beta. It's been reported to the beta team
and
acknowledged, so we can hope it's fixed by the time the final release is
available.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org