Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I insert contact name and address in Word 2007 document?

If 2007 acts like previous versions, then Outlook 2007 must be your default
e-mail application for this to work.

Maddie Dog wrote:
In Word 2007 I would like to be able to address letters from my
Outlook Contact List. When I go to Mailings and Select Recipients
and select Outlook, I get a message: Unable to obtain list of tables
from the data source. What I would like to find is an address book
like there is in Lables and Envelopes. So I could click on a name
and it would past the name and address to the document. Any help
would be appreciated.