Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
inanna inanna is offline

Default Mysterious message re MS Professional Edition 2003

I keep getting a box titled "Microsoft Professional Edition 2003" that tells
me "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is
unavailable." It tells me that I should try to locate "pro11.msi," which a
search tells me that I don't have. What I have is the Home Edition of Windows
XP. This message began to show up yesterday evening - after I had made no
changes whatever to my system. Does anyone know what I should do about this?
(And is it connected to the fact that after printing one Word document
without a problem, my printer (lan exmark X.25) is suddenly declining to
print, or even to show up in the printer mennu with an error message?)
--
inanna