Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Larry Larry is offline

Default Transferring key customizations to Word 2007

So I would have to re-assign my hundreds of key assignments to their
respective macros and commands one at a time?

Larry

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Basically you can't transfer key assignments. This has been a bugbear in

all
versions of Word.

Terry

"Larry" wrote in message
Terry says:

Don't be tempted to bring across your old normal,dot to
use in Word2007 because it won't work very well.

If this is the case, how do we transfer our customized key assignments

in
Normal.dot to Word 2007?

Yes, using Organizer we can transfer the macros from the old Word
version's
Normal to 2007's Normal, but not key assignments. There's the Shortcut
Organizer, but that works one key combo at a time, not good if you have