Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Horisontal mode

You will have to insert a next page section break before and after the
table (Infoga | Brytning: "Nästa sida") and then set the orientation
for the newly created section to landscape (Arkiv | Utskriftsformat,
välj "Liggande" på fliken Papper).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Arne Hegefors" wrote in message
Hi! I have a table in Excel. I want to paste this table onto a Word

page.
Since the Excel table is wider horisontally than vertically I want

to paste
the table like that. Thus I want to be able to insert the table

horisontally
(like a postcard). I cannot find the way to do it. Any help

appreciated!
Thanks! Ps I use swedish office so pls try to be descriptive when

reffering
to menues etc since they do not hva ethe same names.. Thanks!!!!