Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mattajang Mattajang is offline

Default How do I keep custom page size from changing automatically?

How do I change back to the former printer driver? I deleted the printer I
added and set my former printer as the default printer, but the problem is
still occurring; it automatically switches to B5 7.17 x 10.12.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You can only setup page sizes that the current printer driver will allow.
Most will default to the nearest standard size, which is what you are
experiencing. Accept the next larger standard size than your intended page
size and make up the difference with the margins, or use the printer driver
you had setup before that allowed the custom size.

Mattajang wrote:
I'm trying to set my paper size to custom 7 x 10. I then go to the
layout tab and select my settings there. When I go back to the other
tabs to recheck everything, the paper size has automatically changed
from the custom 7 x 10 setting I chose to B5 7.17 x 10.12. Why is it
doing this? Someone please help! I specifically need 7 x 10 for my
publisher's book specifications. I've never had this problem before;
it just started doing this. Thanks for any help you can give!