Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MikroXP MikroXP is offline

Default Have Works Suite02- Only Need WORD

Yeah simply go into the cd-rom or dvd-rom goto the word 2002 folder and run
the installer I just did it
--
MikroXP, Beta Testing Fool & New Stuff Addict

"E.W." wrote:

HI,
I have Works Suite 2002 . Does anyone know if it's possible to
install WORD without installing Works along with it? All I ever
use is WORD from the whole suite.. I know I don't have to install
Money, Picture It, Streets, or Encarta.. but do I HAVE to install
Works? Is there a trick to install only WORD from the CD without
having to install the Works Suite Launcher?

?????
EW