TF

I've never seen it tried with Dragon, but you can definitely get packages
that do just that such as Big Hand for instance. I don't really see a
problem with it but the audio quality needs to be really good. Voice
Recognition software (including Dragon) needs to be trained to recognise
your voice. If you train it using a decent digital microphone and then
expect it to still recognise your voice from a digital recorder, it may not
work too well unless the recorder is very good quality.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Jimmy Clay" wrote in message
:I was think about buying a digital recorder and then using a "speech to
: text" software, such as Dragon Naturally Speaking, to transcribe my
: recording to Word.
:
: Does this work very well? I'm just wonder how many people have tried it
and
: how successful they've been. Thanks.
:
: --