Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Alan Alan is offline

Default Mailmerge Invert columns for flashcards

I've finaly figured out an effecient way to make flashcards except one
problem.
In an excel file I have two columns, one for each side of the flash card. I
then do a mail merge with a small size label ie. name badge (2.1" by 3.5")
which creates 8 boxes per page. The merge fills each box with an entry from a
specefied column in the excel file. Now the fronts of the flashcards are
prepared. Next step, repeat process with the entries fron the second column
and then refeed the paper so the backs are printed with the appropriate data.
I hope that makes sense. Now the problem...I need to invert the columns for
the backs of the flashcards to have the correct data. If not the backs of the
flash cards end up with the wrong information.