Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
mrodriguez79 mrodriguez79 is offline

Default Mail merged printing and duplexing

Here's what I'm trying to do. I need to print out 50 reports that will be on
11"x17" paper and my duplexer will staple and fold them automatically.

Here's the problem: when I mail merged the reports to personalize them and
then sent them to the printer, it seems like it is sending all of the reports
together as one big file instead of 50 individual files. So my
printer/duplexer is trying to make one big report instead of 50 smaller ones,
which obviously will not work.

I think there has to be some type of setting that would take care of this,
but I can't seem to figure it out. Please help!

Thanks,

Mario