Doug Robbins

Uncheck the Automatically Update Style box in the Modify Style dialog. It
is the updating of the style that is being undone by your single undo.
consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"BAndrews" wrote in message
We have an internal template that when you create text in the doc and then
select "Bullet list" styling, it affects the whole document turning the
whole doc into bullets.

We then apply a single undo and the bullet list is still there properly
formatted.

This seems like a bug as we only do a single undo and the document is
formatted properly... (as opposed to undo and the document is how it was
before we applied the bullet list).

Any help is appreciated.