Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terry Terry is offline

Default Push to Send Button in Template

I would like to embed the e-mail in the VBA code. I have tried using the VBA
code that you provided, and I didn't have any luck getting the template to
launch the e-mail. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but can't figure it out.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "How to send an email from Word using VBA" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm

from where is the procedure supposed to get the email address of the
recipient?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Terry" Terry @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I am trying to develop a template that multiple users can use. At the
bottom
of the page I would like to add a button that users can push when the form
is
complete. When the button is pushed, I would like to automatically save
the
word document and attach it to an e-mail, automatically populate the
recipient of the e-mail, and have it send to that recipient.

I have found that if I use the VBA application for the command button, I
can
launch the e-mail and have the document attached. What I can't do is
automatically populate the e-mail recipient and automatically send it.

Anyone help?