Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RMH RMH is offline

Default how do i get rid of that memory that I accidently press key

Using ms outlook to send email, I noticed that when I create email it
automatically comes out with that symbol "P" in reverse mode like a music
note. Each time I hit the enter key and it gives out tht same note. Also when
I hit the space bar it keeps giving the "."(bold dot"). I accidently pressed
some buttons that caused it but could not figure out how to get rid of it. I
cant send the email like that because it gave an error code. "503 valid RCPT
command must precede data". Please advise!