Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Need to convert columnar document so that can be converted to tabl

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm for some
assistance. It will still be tedious, but not impossible.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:42:01 -0700, doonboggle
wrote:

I have a document of names, addresses, email, etc. that consists of 36 pages;
and hundreds of individuals. This document was provided to me by someone
else. It is in a 'table' format ... however, it is not a table ... nor did
he use the column feature for Word.

By the way, I am using Word 2003.

I need to, somehow, change this document of 2 side by side columns into
something that I can ... hopefully ... be able to then convert it into a
columnar table of some 14-15 columns.

I am afraid this is likely impossible, and too difficult to alter ... but
thought I'd see if anyone has any suggestions.
Thanks