Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to install macros and menus in 2007

Is this your creation, Cindy?

"Cindy M." wrote in message
Hi Larry,

A new utility has just been released that may help you through your pain.

See

http://www.toolbartoggle.com

You can get a 5% discount on any order using the coupon code: MVPCINDY

You can create menus with your macros, as well as buttons. You can create
your own toolbars, and you can float them. Doesn't give you everything we

had
prior to Word 2007, but it's an improvement on what comes out of the

box...

This branches off from my discussion with Bob Buckland under the subject
line "Custom toolbars and menus in 2007."

Two questions:

1. Let's say I've created macros in 2007. How do I put them in a menu

in
the so-called Quick Access Toolbar? I've created "Custom menu" in the

QAT,
but don't see how to add anything to it.

2. In Word 97 in a friend's older computer there is a custom menu on

the
menu bar with several macros on that menu The macros are in the Normal
template. I've been cracking my head trying to figure how to transfer

this
menu with its macros to the QAT in Word 2007 on my friend's new

computer.
Could
someone spell out for me the step by step procedure for doing this?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org