Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Styleref works in all headers but first

If a StyleRef field is blank on the first page it can sometimes be because
an empty paragraph has become formatted in the referenced style. This can be
easy to miss in a table, where rows can be set to an exact height and text
that doesn't fit may be hidden from the user but still visible to Word.

"kscorbet" wrote in message
I have a protected form and I used STYLEREF to plug the contents of one of
the form's fields into the page header. However, it goes into all the
headers but the one on the first page (which was the one I applied it to).

do not have Different First Page set anywhere. It does work in all page
headers if I unprotect the document. This is Word 2003. Any ideas?

- Kelly