Doug Robbins

Not just an employee, a Director.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
But not everyone who works for an IT firm is involved in IT, just as not
everyone who works at Ford Motor Company is engaged in making cars.

so
all may benefit.

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
Suzanne S. Barnhill shared this with us in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:

How do you get "IT" out of "Interim Systems and Management
Accounting"?

www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
quote
GBP Computing Ltd
Your One-Stop Small Business Support Service in and around North
Staffordshire and the Peak District. Book-keeping, Management
Accounting and IT Support Services for small businesses
/quote

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.2.4
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?