Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shanynrose Shanynrose is offline

Default Why is Word acting like my documents are all single page?

No matter how long my typed document is, at the bottom of the screen word
displays "1/1." When it's time to print, it only prints the first page. To
print a multi-page document, we then have to delete what was printed the
first time and hit "print" again. Same for any succeeding pages. I have no
idea what I clicked or did not click or what tweaked Word that would make it
do this. Can anyone help me? I often have to print multi-page documents
(like resumes!) and it's driving my kids nuts when it's time to do homework.

Thanks for any guidance!