Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail merge

If these hyperlinks reference Word documents (.docs), and aperhaps other
file types, you probably need something like

{ INCLUDETEXT "{ MERGEFIELD hlinkcolumn }" }

where each pair of {} is entered using ctrl-F9 and hlinkcolumn is the name
of your Excel column containing the hyperlink.

But I'm not sure that's what you're really looking for. What type of
hyperlinks are we talking about here, for one thing?

Peter Jamieson
"Anita" wrote in message
I have a mail merged document which has appendixes, which appendix is used
has been created as a hyperlink in the excel document which contains the
source data. How do I get the merge to print the data behind the
hyperlink?
Is there some other way to do this? i.e if-then-else?
Help!!