Ant

Default Digitalized signature on the Internet?

Hello.

I was asked on how to make digital signatures in documents, letters,
e-mails, etc. I have never done this before nor know where to start. I
have seen them used in a few PDF forms before.

My biggest concern is: How safe is this online the Internet through
e-mails, Web, etc.? With security, there is always ways to break it. Is
it easy to hack and foil?

My next set of questions: How does one get started? The person uses
Office 2000-2003 in Windows 98, 2000, and XP Media Center (all OS' have
the latest updates). Does Windows XP comes with something already? Is a
pen tablet required? Outlook Express and Webmails are used for e-mails.
IE6.0 SP1 and Mozilla v1.7.5 are the Web browsers.

If this is the wrong place to ask, then which newsgroup(s)/forum(s)
would be good to ask? Thank you in advance.
--
"It's them!... Not THEM, the giant ants?!" --Girl and Crow
/\___/\
| |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
\ _ / post): NT or
( )