Ant

On 2/15/2005 9:24 PM PT, Sharon F wrote:

Hello.

I was asked on how to make digital signatures in documents, letters,
e-mails, etc. I have never done this before nor know where to start. I
have seen them used in a few PDF forms before.

Are you talking about handwritten signatures or the digital signatures
(http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com...211953,00.html)?

Handwritten signatures like signing paperworks. Not certificate types.

Tablet PCs have helped to make handwritten signatures in digital documents
a more common occurrence. Several companies have programs designed for
capturing signatures and preserving contracts. There are laws to consider.
Not all states and countries accept these as binding. And if they do, the
requirements can vary.

What does the client need for this set up and work? I assume Tablet PCs
are not required. Can it be done with a mouse, scanner, etc.? How
difficult is it to do? It is in CA, USA.
--
"Did the ant fall off the toilet seat because she was ****ed off?" --unknown
/\___/\
| |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
\ _ / post): NT or
( )
Ant is/was listening to a song on his home computer: Daddy DJ - Daddy DJ