Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Word 2007 before paragraph spacing with lists

Hi ?B?SmVmZnJleUJlZQ==?=,

In Word 2007 if I have a list of bullet or numbered items and apply a before
(or after) paragraph spacing to all items in the list the result is the
spacing is not applied to all items in the list but rather to only the first
item in the list. It is as if Word recognizes the whole list as a single
paragraph. However when I turn on my show/hide feature I see the paragraph
marks after each item.

Check the paragraph formatting of the paragraph style whether it whether it's
set to suppress spacing between paragraphs of the same style? I believe this
has been set as the default for the style applied automatically to numbered
lists...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org